Sunday, January 23, 2011

CHECK US OUT ON APARTMENT THERAPY! A GREAT RESOURCE FOR ALL THE DESIGN INCLINED






Our friend Bethany Nauert at apartment therapy was kind enough to walk into our store and expeirence the same inspiration from our modern reclaimed wood furniture that our clients do!  She has extensive knowledge in the world where design and photography live together, and we were so happy to have her in the store with us!  It was really fun for us to explore where our store concept originated from (as we are usually too busy to think of esoteric musings) - she was able to really capture the spirit of our business, and the heart of Croft House furniture.   I love the picture she took of our reclaimed wood platform bed, and especially the pictures of my grandfathers pipes.

-- Funny side note about the pipes - at christmas this year, I told my 93 year old grandfather that his pipes had be published and that his pipes were famous.  Without missing a beat, he looked me in the eye and said 'I know, why do you think they took the picture.'  For those of you that know Bob Barbieri this is practically a predictable answer.  I draw a lot of inspiration from my grandparents (all 4 of who had impecable taste, and larger than life accents from around the world in their homes).

No comments:

Post a Comment