Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bethany Nauert - Hanging Art Above the Bed


Check out this great article on hanging artwork above the bed by Apartment Therapy's, and a Croft House favorite, Bethany Nauert!   Along with a wonderful shout out to the Railcar Platform Bed(which is still on sale!), Bethany has written a great piece on different techniques of framing your bedroom.  She calls the bedroom "the most intimate part of the house regardless if you live alone or with someone."  Couldn't agree with her more!

Personally, I like to place giant motorcycle crash prints above my bed.  Do I ride a motorcycle? No.  Do I crash my bike? Almost daily.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought I like you thought I also tell you something If you choose a latex paint, a latex primer is an excellent choice for most uses. It goes on easily and blocks most stains, but it doesn't have the odor of an oil-based primer. Hand Made Wood Furniture

    ReplyDelete